October 2, 2014

October is here!

And someone should wake Green Day up.

 Went back to school early in the morning today after 7 months of not stepping into campus.


Had a meeting together with our supervisor, Isabel and Steff for our upcoming filming.

Then headed to Chinatown after for Kbbq together with Eugene, John lim, Weiren, Nais and Lynn!



lol. I was kinda "in charge" of the soup during lunch because I was sitting right in front of it and then I decided to become a chef and start playing my little own cooking game; trying to mix different sauce and stuffs inside to make it taste good. -AND IT DID TASTE GOOD!! HAHAH SUPER PROUD OF MYSELF MUAHAHAHHA.

And on top of that, the guys kept calling me "Chef Chuang" which made me even happier lah. AHAHAH. *smug face*

Anyways, was damn thankful for Lynn cause usually it would be Fiona, Yanting, Theo or Clarence taking care of me whenever we're out eating but they weren't with me. Plus these guys I went with wouldn't give a shit about me... maybe except Eugene, so I thought I wouldn't be eating a lot (cuz I don't usually take food on my own as I can't tell if it's cooked or not lol) however, Lynn kept taking food for me :')

Travelled to Bukit Timah after lunch to play pool after 3895734957months of not touching the cue stick and I must say, I'm pretty happy with my performance :P
Now I'm gonna start playing pool often again before the holiday ends because I'm on form. Heheheh

Separated from the guys after and went to West Gate for dinner.


Also, my youngest brother graduated from Sports School today!! heheh.
I'm immensely proud of him because this baby brother of mine is growing up. So sad though )':



2 weeks left before my holiday ends and it would be my last lap before I graduate from poly.
Really can't wait to leave. Not because I'm excited to grow up and like move forward but because I really really don't enjoy this chapter in my life. Never have I disliked school EVER, till I entered poly.

Anyhows, made a promise to myself that this week would be the last week I would be lazing at home which means starting from next week onwards, I'm gonna be using my time at home to do productive stuffs like finishing up my last ad hoc project, building my portfolio, or just like going out to enjoy my last few weeks of holiday. Anything but sleeping away at home.



Also need to fucking reteach myself some basic discipline.
I think it all flew out of the window the moment I entered poly. (See, stupid poly).
I used to get annoyed with people who are late but ever since I entered poly I'm almost always late for all my meet ups and for work.
Really need to stop that or I'm gonna start to dislike/get angry with myself a lot.

Also, need to stop waking up in the afternoon. -Also, another thing which I generally dislike back in secondary school. Always felt that people who wake up in the afternoon or at 3/4pm are people who are generally "useless" in the sense like it's a habit which jobless people have and that I should never pick up that habit???? But I did .___.

Oh wells.

Last few days for me to laze around!!
Shall do it right. LOL
Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!