March 28, 2015

Spontaneous Kind of Happiness

Been a long time since I updated my blog on a regular basis. But I just felt like yesterday was a day (or should I say, 'date') to remember.

Decided to make a number of spontaneous decisions yesterday since I was pretty much in the mood for it.


  1. Decided to make a trip down to *SCAPE to visit the people at the office while dropping by SYMBIOSIS to visit some of my friends
  2. Super duper crazy and spontaneous decision to meet up with someone I barely know
  3. To go for LKY's tribute

You might be wondering why I would count them as spontaneous. I'll explain along the way. 

So, I headed down to *SCAPE in the afternoon with the intention of wanting to surprise some people. In particular, Baoer, Jeslyn and Likhock.... well, since earlier in the morning I received a message from Likhock asking me to go down. Also because, I kinda miss Jeslyn and Baoer. 

However, I've said many times to my friends and everyone else that I would NEVER go down to any RP related events after the last day of school. But I made a spontaneous decision to go down anyway. Not sure why I even did that because at the very moment when I stepped into the Ground Theatre, I disliked it already. Nevertheless, it felt good to be able to see Bryan, Likhock, Baoer and Jeslyn. And even have Baoer become my bodyguard to protect me from a certain predator. LOL.

After which, I headed to Shaw to meet GG. 

If you've known me since secondary school, you will probably know that I'm not the kind who would agree to meet someone whom I just got to know. It took me 4 years to finally agree to meet L outside of school even though we've been seeing each other around school. I didn't even meet Zac out of school even though he was "close" to me for almost 2 years? 

I have never agreed to meet anyone anyone whom I've met from online even though I do know them/have seen them around in school. –Unless, I've come to know them better and become really close. (Like Leon and Zhiying)

With that said, I decided to be really spontaneous (God knows what got into me to find that courage lol) and agreed to meet. 


Me: "I'm 26 this year."
GG: "Oh really? Because I'm 35."




We headed to Coronation Building for Thai dinner before heading to his place for him to put his stuffs down and get his key and then we walked from his place to Botanics. Yet another spontaneous decision.

Anyhows, I met the guys later in the morning at around 1am as we were planning to go pay tribute. None of us wanted to go initially because of the crazy queue. However, our hearts kinda prompted us to. Sadly, an announcement was made that the Parliament will not accept anymore people that night/morning so we gave it a miss and went to have supper instead. 

These spontaneous decisions made didn't turn out that bad after all.
And I'm glad they were made :)

Gonna go back to sleep or something.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!